In line with the ISO 14021 Standard “Environmental labels and declarations” we declare that:
- our company is committed to the continued technological innovation of its processes to create products that increasingly meet the demands of the market and focus on:
- reduced energy consumption in production processes;
- reduced emissions into the air and water;
- improving consumer awareness and waste management.
In order to curb our environmental impact, we have taken the following steps:
- Manufacturing wastes are fully managed and reused (Waste Recycling rate: 98-99%).
- The production plant is equipped with a closed-circuit water softening system with total recovery of liquid discharges coming from the production cycle and no discharges into the environment.
- Emissions of gases are authorized by the competent authority; pollutant abatement systems are fitted and undergo periodic checks to verify they comply with the current laws.
- Industrial waste is disposed of in compliance with national directives.
- Most of the packaging materials are collected and recycled or repurposed:
- pallets are used/reused until no longer usable with those remaining sent to landfill
- glaze is recycled
- cardboards are 100% recycled
- The negative impact on the environment is minimized from the use of suitable technologies.